Wednesday, June 11, 2014

my story

Sit down ladies and gentlemen, and I'll tell you my story of how I needed free baby stuff, and didn't know where to turn. I had this girl friend of mine who told me she was pregnant, and knew the guy she got knocked up from wasn't going to help her out. Being that she was a long time good friend to me, I wanted to help her out. I didn't have a ton of money, and so I went looking on the internet to see if there was a way to receive coupons, discounts, samples, anything to help her out in her time of need. I tried out lots of different sites that were promising that they'd deliver on free baby stuff, well some did deliver, but most didn't. It was a long and time consuming process to have to figure out which sites were the real deal, and which ones were just blowing smoke. Thus why this site was born, because not only was I able to narrow down which sites were legit, but I was able to send her all kinds of cool things that I had received in my mail. I would get diapers, bottles, formula, all the things a baby needs, I was able to receive. I put up this site to help show anyone that's in need of help to know where to go and not waste the amount of time and energy that I did in trying to find the great companies out there. I was able to help my friend, and that made me feel really good, and if I can help even more people, then I will feel fantastic. Be sure to let me know if I was able to help you at all, because I'd love to be able to hear and read about it in the comments below. I wish you all the best for you and your newborn bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment